Accessibility Statement for the Accessiblü Website
Accessiblü is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with varying abilities. We believe all persons should be able to access our site, and we are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Accessiblü takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Have an accessibility officer.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Accessiblü website is conformant with WCAG 2.2 level AA. Conformant means that our content conforms to all applicable accessibility standards.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.2 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
- Images of text are only used for decorative purposes.
- The purposes of user interface components, icons, and regions can be programmatically determined.
- When applicable, contrast ratios for text and images have a ratio of 7:1 or greater.
- Images of text are used only for decoration.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility Accessiblü. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our site:
- Phone: +1-973-241-3858
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 882 Pompton Ave, Suite A-2, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Accessiblü website is designed to be compatible with the following web and assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with VoiceOver on Mac OS 13.
- Google Chrome with NVDA on Windows 10 and 11.
- Google Chrome with JAWS on Windows 10 and 11.
- Safari with VoiceOver on Mac OS 13.
- Safari with VoiceOver on iOS 16.
- Google Chrome with Talkback on Android 13.
Accessiblü may not be compatible with:
- Browsers older than three major versions or Mobile operating systems older than three years.
The accessibility of Accessiblü relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the WCAG 2.2 accessibility standards used.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Accessiblü, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
New Possibilities Group assessed the accessibility of the Accessiblü website by utilizing the following approaches:
- Evaluation using automated scanning.
- Evaluation using assistive technology and user experiences.
- Evaluation using manual assessment techniques.
An evaluation report for Accessiblü is currently in progress. This will be posted once the evaluation is completed.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Manager of digital accessibility for Accessiblü and New Possibilities Group, LLC.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days and to propose a solution within 5 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority should you be dissatisfied with our response.